Is your dog driving you crazy? Are you about to give up?
Give your dog a chance. I would love to help you. My first dog, Bull, was a very stubborn Argentine Dogo. Bull was my first teacher and the reason why I became a trainer back in 1996. Believe me, I’ve been there too!
Call me if you need:
- Professional dog training in Rotorua and Bay of Plenty.
- Professional puppy training in Rotorua and Bay of Plenty.
- Pet sitting visits in Rotorua.
I was born to work with dogs. I’ve handled dogs first as a dog groomer, as a vet nurse and as a professional dog trainer. My experience is 18 years training dogs in Peru, Australia (where I got fully qualified), and now, New Zealand, where I continue with my passion, working with dogs.
Latest News from Pablo’s Dogs – Dog trainer Rotorua
- Win an introductory group dog training session in Rotorua. To participate LIKE Pablo’s Dogs page on Facebook: http://www.fb.com/pablosdogs and post a pic of your pooch on the wall and describe the main issue your pooch has. Terms and Conditions apply, read the “About” tab in the FB page. Entries open until the 30th September 2014 midnight.
- “Kiwis are off the menu”. Pablo and dog Dax will participate in Kiwi aversion dog training on 1st November 2014 in Rotorua. Contact Caraline Abbott firstname.lastname@example.org or 07 3497412.
- Dog training consults available from Monday to Friday 4-6.30pm and 9-4pm on weekends.